- Select tickets
- Enter details
Spas Ancient & Modern Package
Make the most of Bath's natural thermal waters with our unique spa package experience that spans 2000 years! The special weekday package costs £81.50 or £84.50 for the weekend and includes:
• Entry to the ancient Roman Baths; the best preserved Roman Bath complex in Northern Europe.
• A delicious three course lunch (served 12 - 2.30pm) or Champagne afternoon tea (served 2:30 - 4pm) in the grand Pump Room
• A two hour spa session at Thermae Bath Spa. The Spa is open from 9am until 9.30pm (last entry 7pm). Your voucher includes use of the open-air roof top pool, the indoor Minerva Bath, and the multi-sensory Wellness Suite plus towels, robe and slippers. Children under 16 are not permitted at Thermae Bath Spa.
- You cannot book a specific date or time slot at the Spa and the restaurant does not accept advance table reservations at weekends. The package includes vouchers which are valid for between 9 and 12 months but may have different expiry dates so please check them carefully.
- Due to the nature of the package and the number of companies involved in the scheme, the vouchers within the package are non-refundable and cannot be extended past their expiry date.
- If you have opted to pick up your tickets from the Visitor Information Centre on arrival in Bath, please allow 24 hours between ordering and collection. If you require your package within 24 hours, please call 0844 847 5256, to ensure it can be processed in time.*
- Weekday tickets are only valid Monday to Friday. If you require a ticket valid for the weekend then please opt for the Anyday Spa Package.
- We advise a visit to Thermae Bath Spa in the morning when it is quietest. Queues can often form in the afternoon and vouchers do not provide priority access or guarantee entry if the Spa is full.
|There are no items currently in your basket|