- Select tickets
- Enter details
Bath Highlights Package
See the highlights of Bath in one exciting package and save over 10% on individual ticket prices.
• Visit the Roman Baths and explore the remains of one of the greatest spas of the ancient world. See the ruins of the Temple of Minerva and visit the bath-house where people bathed nearly 2000 years ago.
• Stroll round the Victoria Art Gallery. The permanent collection includes many works by artists who have lived and worked in the area, such as Thomas Gainsborough and Walter Sickert. Admission to the temporary exhibitions in the large ground floor gallery is also included with your ticket.
• Take a bus tour on City Sightseeing’s distinctive red buses offering a marvellous way to see the incredible city of Bath for the first time. Your ticket will cover two routes – the City Centre Tour which goes past the Royal Crescent, Pulteney Bridge and the Circus, see Bath’s spectacular 18th century architecture, and the wonderful views. The Skyline Tour takes you past the American Museum, around beautiful Claverton Down with its amazing panoramic views of the city, and on to Prior Park Landscape Garden. Regular departures with entertaining and informative commentary in 10 languages or the choice of a live guide. The bright red open top buses stop conveniently for all the major attractions, so you won’t miss anything.
• See the 18th century Assembly Rooms in the heart of Bath’s elegant Georgian terraces. While here you can visit the Fashion Museum and enjoy its world-class collection of contemporary and historical dress.
• The final part of the package is a visit to No 1 Royal Crescent. The house has been decorated and furnished as it might have been during the period 1776-1796. See the ‘upstairs/downstairs’ world of the servants’ working areas in the Kitchen and Scullery to the elegance of the Withdrawing Room and Lady’s Bedroom.
Adult £45.00 Senior/Student £36.50 Family (2 Adults + max 2 children) £111.50. (saving over 10% saving on individual ticket prices!)
Attractions can be visited in any order (please check opening hours)
Attractions do not all have to be visited on the same day. Bus tour tickets valid for two consecutive days.
When you arrive at the Roman Baths, please use the 'pre-purchased tickets' entrance.
|There are no items currently in your basket|