- Select tickets
- Enter details
2 Hour Thermae Bath Spa Voucher
Thermae Bath Spa is the only day spa in the UK where you can bathe in naturally warm, mineral-rich waters, just as the Celts and Romans did over 2,000 years ago. A two hour spa session includes; access to the indoor Minerva Bath, the open-air rooftop pool, four aromatherapy steam rooms, the Springs Café Restaurant and use of a towel, robe and slippers.
Steam Room Closure - January to early Spring 2017
From January to early Spring 2017, the Thermae Spa will be carrying out major work to create a new Wellness Suite. This innovative facility of thermal experiences including Roman & Georgian inspired steam rooms and a state-of-the-art infrared sauna is complemented by an invigorating ice chamber and an Astral Relaxation Room. During this period, the steam rooms will be closed.
• Children under 16 are not permitted at Thermae Bath Spa
• There is a week day value voucher at £34 and an any day voucher at £37
• Thermae Bath Spa is very popular at weekends and Bank Holidays, so we advise you to visit during the week or in the morning, if possible. Queues can often form in the afternoon and vouchers do not provide priority access or guaranteed entry if the Spa is full
• Please allow at least 48 working hours for delivery of your spa voucher, or alternatively opt for free collection from the Visitor Information Centre. Your confirmation is not an electronic ticket
• Vouchers ordered through this site must be collected from the Bath Visitor Information Centre, and not at Thermae Bath Spa.
|There are no items currently in your basket|